Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Surreal - Ending

CUT TO:

INT. COLLEGE ROOM

Victoria’s friend Macy comes into the classroom, Victoria is seen asleep screaming.

MACY
Victoria wake up, are you alright?

Victoria wakes up looking freighted by what she has just dreamed.

MACY
Did you fall asleep?

Victoria looks at Macy in silence; she gets up and looks around the room checking under the tables and outside the door.

VICTORIA
Has he gone? Tell me he’s gone

MACY
Who? ... It was just a dream, come on lets go.

Victoria Smiles at Macy and they walk out of the classroom to go home.

CUT TO:

INT. CORRIDOR

Victoria and Macy are walking in the corridor and go up to the lift, press the button and wait...

MACY
So what was all that about Vicky?

The lift opens and they walk inside

CUT TO:
INT. LIFT

VICTORIA
I couldn’t do my work, I was so tired and I feel asleep, I don’t know what I’m gunna say tomorrow.

MACY
Oh don’t worry about it, I didn’t do it either, we’re both in the same boat.

Macy laughs at Victoria…

MACY
You and you’re crazy dreams Vick

Suddenly, the lift lights go out, the two girls are screaming. A flashing red light appears.

MACY
Help us, please somebody?

VICTORIA
He’s back, he’s back...

FADE TO:

SUPERIMPOSED: TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments: